Política de privacidade
- PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
CRU Ecoliving takes responsibility for protecting the privacy and personal data of all users, in accordance with the requirements approved by UE Regulation 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the European Council of 27 April 2016.
In general, CRU Ecoliving’s website can be visited without revealing any personal non-anonymous information. There are, however, areas of the website where we require users to provide their personal data to enjoy the services available.
We recommend that users take additional security measures, such as maintaining properly configured and updated equipment and programs, using anti malicious software and a firewall protection, and avoid navigating websites that do not have the necessary guarantees of authenticity.
By using our website you declare to accept this Privacy and Cookies Policy, which may be revised or changed at any time. All changes will be posted on the website.
- COLLECTING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable person. This information can be of any nature and can be found on any medium, including sound and image.
Is considered as identifiable, any person who can be traceable directly or indirectly, including by reference to an identification number, or one or more specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. This information can not be traced to an individual user.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card number), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Additionally, when we send emails to registered customers we can track who opens these messages and who clicks on any of the links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our offerings. The recipients of such communications can opt out at any moment by using the unsubscribe link provided in these emails.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Tailor your experience at our site, to deliver content that we think you might be interested in, to display the content according to your preferences and to improve our website;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when in line with the preferences you have shared with us);
- We also use contact information from our website visitors and our customers for marketing purposes to send you information about our company, and our products and services. You can opt out of receiving such mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email previously sent and following the instructions.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies – cookies are text files stored in your browser when you visit a website. These files are used by most websites to improve performance and user experience and only collect anonymous information, not allowing access to users’ computer or any personal information.
- Log files – track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels – these are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
CRU Ecoliving’s website can use different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies- allow you to browse the site and use its applications, such as access to secure areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, the services that require them cannot be provided;
- Analytical cookies - collect anonymous statistical information that helps us understand user preferences when browsing our website;
- Functionality cookies - to store user-provided information (for example when entering data into forms);
- Advertising cookies - measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us make decisions about how to optimize it based on user preferences and behavior.
Usually, any changes regarding how cookies are used and/or accepted can be performed in the “Options” or “Browser Preferences” section.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
CRU Ecoliving’s website includes social media features, including “Share” and “Follow” buttons for Facebook and Instagram.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Rascunho Diligente, Lda, with registered office in Rua Dr. José Carlos Pereira de Carvalho, no 237, 3220-203 Miranda do Corvo, Portugal, is responsible for processing the personal data of users of the website www.cruecoliving.com.
If the data shared by the user belongs to a third-party, the user guarantees that he has informed the third-party about the conditions set out in this document and that he was authorized to provide the data to CRU Ecoliving for the indicated purposes.
- DATA RETENTION
CRU Ecoliving will keep your information for as long as your account is active or if it is necessary to provide you with services. You can at any time change your personal information or cancel your consent.
For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information collected will be treated exclusively by CRU Ecoliving. Thus, we undertake not to sell, exchange, rent or share with third-parties such data without the user’s consent, except if we are obligated and in strict compliance with a judicial decision or order of competent authority with authority.
We may communicate your personal data to other Rascunho Diligente, Lda, companies in order to perform the contract we have entered into with you or to gather information or documentation that you have requested.
We have in place industry standard security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the personal information under our control, including through the use of physical, organizational, and technological measures and appropriate training of employees.
However, it is possible that any information transmitted via the Internet may be intercepted by unknown third parties. We, therefore, encourage you to carefully ensure security through virus screening software, browser settings, the setting of passwords that are known only to you and are difficult to guess, and other security measures available to individuals and/or companies.
If you are a customer, where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password and/or user ID (including email address) which enables you to access certain parts of our site or our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password or user ID with anyone.
Your personal information may be processed and stored on servers located in various countries around the world. As a consequence, your personal information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of those jurisdictions in accordance with applicable laws. By submitting your personal information or using our services, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
- USERS RIGHTS
If you reside in the European Union, under the current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that you’re guaranteed the following rights:
The right to be informed:
At the time of personal data collection:
- The Data Protection Officer contacts;
- The purpose(s) treatment;
- Retention time limit;
- Your rights as holders of personal data;
- The possibility to appeal to the control authority for filing a complaint (and its contacts);
- Of the (possible) existence of automated decisions and / or profiling;
- Ask what information CRU Ecoliving has about them and why;
- To know where your data is stored, and how is handled;
- Be informed of how CRU Ecoliving fulfills its data protection obligations.
Right of access:
- Confirmation of the existence or non-treatment of your personal data;
- Ask how to get access to your data;
- Provision of a copy of treated personal data, preferably in an exportable format.
Right to correct, delete and block:
- Be informed about how to keep data updated;
- Obtain rectification of outdated, incorrect or incomplete data;
- Possibility of personal data deletion that is no longer necessary for the purpose;
- Block the processing of this data to check for accuracy or opposition.
Right to limitation:
- Dispute personal data accuracy, for a period that allows the controller to verify its accuracy.
Right of removal/to be forgotten:
- Request the removal of your data and the final elimination of those that do not collide with legal obligations.
Right to portability:
- Request the portability of your data;
- Possibility of requesting your personal data in a common or frequent use format, to operate the transfer to another organization, even if it is a competitor.
The exercise of the rights by the holders may be done using the forms available on CRU Ecoliving's website, by email to email@example.com or by postal with the following data:
Subject: Exercise the right of personal data protection
A/C: Privacy Rascunho Diligente, Lda.
Rua Dr. José Carlos Pereira de Carvalho, no 237
3220-203 Miranda do Corvo